We’ve made sharing the photos and videos from your event a whole lot easier! You can now connect your Facebook profile or page or Twitter account to your event to share your photos and videos instantly.
How does it work?
Go to any existing event or create a new event. In the event your click on manage in the event toolbar (left side).
- In the left hand menu click on Facebook sharing
- Click the blue button ‘Connect to Facebook’
- Sign-in to Facebook (if needed) and allow yubby to post photos and videos to your Facebook profile or page
Now all photos and videos posted to your event will be posted on Facebook automatically.
If you have a Facebook page you can configure this as well at Publish options. If it says ‘my own timeline’ it will only publish to your profile, if you choose one of the pages you can manage within Facebook yubby will post only to this page.
- In the left hand menu click on Twitter sharing
- Click the blue button ‘Connect to Twitter’
- Sign-in to Twitter (if needed) and click on Authorize app
Now all photos and videos posted to your event will be posted on your Twitter account automatically.
You can configure how a message is published at the Publish options. Standard it uses only the title of the photo of video posted but you can configure this in any way you want. When you use the short codes [title] it posts the title of the item and [event] it posts the name of the event automatically. If you choose to enter some text or a #hashtag it will add this to all of your Tweets as well. The photo or video is added separately to the Twitter message.
So go ahead and be social with your event!